6:00 AM:
So excited! My last day of the Fix. By this time tomorrow I will be a graduate. I'll level with you -- I think it will be a lot of work to lose 34 pounds today, especially since my workout is Yoga. I don't really burn a lot of calories with that honestly.
6:05 AM:
Okay, so I guess 35 pounds is my new target. :/
8:00 AM:
Not messing around. A quarter cup of cottage cheese for breakfast. The Director gave me some biscuits and gravy to fuel my metabolism. I need all the help I can get. I was going to use the stairs in my apartment building, but the Director says to save that energy for yoga so I can really burn it down. Makes sense -- I don't want to fizzle out too early.
10:00 AM:
Ready for yoga. Namaste! I put my mat next to Autumn, because I wanted to be able to see and follow along easily, but she said I was a distraction and an eyesore. I'm going to be honest, I don't think our friendship will last much beyond this program. I get the feeling she is more focused on the job than fostering healthy interpersonal relationships. I told her if she ever needs to call anybody, I am her "sister from another mister." She just kind of looked at me funny.
10:35 AM:
Well, that didn't go so well. I was trying to burn some extra calories by jogging in place between poses. Autumn didn't like that too much, said I was shaking the floor and disturbing the others. So then I tried just breathing real hard and fast, but she said if I didn't be quiet she was going to have me forcibly removed. So I tried my best to just concentrate on imagining burning calories.
11:30 AM:
Lunch. A small salad and a bucked of KFC. White meat only, to stay lean.
5:00 PM:
Dinner now. Split some Purina with Mittens and had a small salad. Free toppings, so I topped the salad with a bacon cheeseburger. Not a double bacon cheeseburger, mind you -- I'm doing my best to stay lean. Almost moment of truth time. I feel maybe a little thinner, but not sure about 35 pounds thinner. I am nervous and excited. I think I might throw up. Which I guess would actually help my numbers. ;)
8:00 PM:
Final weigh-in. Good news -- I am down two pounds. Bad news -- overall, I am up 33 pounds. The program didn't really work for me, as far as losing weight. But gaining confidence? You betcha! I feel like I am a stronger person for having worked as hard as I did. :)
8:05 PM:
Called the Director to thank him for all of his help, but he said not to call on his personal line anymore. :/ Ah well. I guess it just isn't meant to be. Snuggling up with Mittens to watch some old E.R. episodes, back when Clooney was young and dreamy. Not that I'd kick him out of bed for eating crackers now either. :) Cat out!