Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Day 16: Upper Fixing

6:00 AM:

Up with the sun. Not gonna lie, day after Cardio is rough. I feel like ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag. Speaking of pounds, though, yesterday was high-activity and I'm thinking I may be turning the corner here. Put my slippers on, and I feel lighter already. :)  Feeding Mittens and then on to weigh-in.


6:05 AM:

Up 1 pound. This is seriously fucking depressing. :/


6:30 AM:

Breakfast time. Determined to eat light, had half a grapefruit. The Director stopped by and told me I was skin and bones. I told him I hadn't lost any weight yet, but he told me that is normal and don't be discouraged. Offered me some Krispy Kreme doughnuts, but I said I really wanted to go slim today. He is sweet, totally understood. He gave me a glass of weight loss supplement "under the table". I guess we're not really supposed to go off-program but wink-wink -- I'll take what I can get! It wasn't very yummy, tasted like I was drinking a glass of olive oil, but he assures me it's an old family recipe that will melt the fat away. Sign me up!


10:00 AM:

On set and ready for the Upper Fix. I have always been proud of my arms; most ladies of my particular girth have "turkey arms" but mine have always been relatively smooth, so there is that.


10:45 AM:

Workout finished. I started to get my weights out, but the Director said that I should probably just wave my arms around instead. I thought that might look a little weird but he said we already had lots of footage of me so might end up on the cutting room floor anyway. I wanted to go ahead and participate, but he took me off to the side and sneaked me another pitcher of his "family recipe" weight loss drink. To be honest, it was a little difficult to stomach but if it will help -- I am all in!


12:00 PM:

Lunch now. I feel really full (must be that drink working its magic). I had an apple and a quarter cup of green beans. The Director says to kick start the drink I need some protein though. I was looking at having a little bit of baked chicken, but he reminded me about the vegetable thing and got me a bucket of KFC. I didn't think I would be able to finish it, but he said the more protein the better, so 3 wings and 2 breasts later here I am.


6:00 PM:

Mittens is starving, and I'm a little hungry again now too, so making some dinner. We both like tuna fish, so split a few cans with Mittens. We both like the Purina too, so had a can each of that for dessert.


8:00 PM:

Tucking in early. Snuggled up with Mittens, going to fall asleep to some Honey Boo-Boo on Netflix.