8:00 AM:
Good morning sunshine! Feeling pretty good coming off yesterday's weight loss. Cardio today though. :/ That is a tough one. Not letting it get me down though. :)
8:05 AM:
Up two pounds. :(
9:00 AM:
Breakfast. The Director brought me doughnuts again but I wasn't having it. He brought me bagels instead, which he says are okay because they are Jewish doughnuts, and when was the last time I saw a fat Jew? He's got a point. They are a slender people. Ate those (actually 13, was a baker's dozen), feeling a little puffy to be honest.
10:30 AM:
Trouble on the set. :/ I got into my workout gear, but my Union rep showed up with some people from legal and they told the Director it would be gross negligence to allow me to do the cardio workout again. The Director said everything about me was gross, which was clever but a little hurtful. :( Autumn was furious. She said she really needs a Modifier to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Not sure what she meant by that, but I'm thinking it's her time of the month because she is a raging bucket full of bitch today. Anyway, I had to sit out cardio. But then Autumn said that's not far off from what she was thinking anyway, so they dragged my chair into the workout area and just rolled with that. They had this nice guy Steve squeeze up behind me and flop my arms around every so often so it looked like I was moving. That is the most action I have had in awhile, and it was pretty hot to be honest. Maybe a little TMI, but I'm going to be replaying that in my head next time I take a shower pretty sure.
12:00 PM:
Lunch now. The Director brought over two pounds of bacon, which I thought was a little much, but he reminded me that A) it is fried, so counts as a vegetable, and B) that is mostly meat, not fat, so is protein. Also had a glass of his weight loss formula, which to be honest I was doubting a little, but after yesterdays one pound loss I am back on board.
5:00 PM:
Quick shower before dinner. Steve would be blushing for sure if he knew what was about to happen between me and this shower nozzle.
5:30 PM:
Dinner now. Fried chicken is a staple around here now that I have started eating healthy, so got a bucket of KFC and two cans of Purina to split with Mittens.
9:30 PM:
Watching some old Grey's Anatomy on Netflix. I know some girls are Team McDreamy, and some are Team McSteamy, but THIS girl is Team McSandwich, if you know what I am saying.