Thursday, April 28, 2016

Day 18: Pilates Again

7:00 AM:

Pilates day! I am feeling good this morning. Energized and ready to take on the world!


7:05 AM:

Down 1 pound! Woo hoo! Finally turning the corner I think. I am still up 30 pounds from when I started, but assuming I can drop 10 pounds a day for the last 3 days of my Fix I should be in a pretty good place. Feeling motivated!!


8:00 AM:

Breakfast time. The Director came over to help me plan my meals for today. I started with half a grapefruit. I made some innuendo jokes about the grapefruit, but those were not appreciated. :/  The Director reminded me there may be strict legal consequences. He suggested some Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I told him I wasn't sure if that would really be the best choice, but he said they were diet doughnuts. It looked just like a regular box of doughnuts that someone had written "Diet" on with a Sharpie, but okay. I had seven of those, squished down tight so they would fit in the vegetable container.


10:00 AM:

Autumn is not in the best mood. I told her that her "Trainwreck" was ready to leave the station, but she didn't even chuckle. Her new nickname for me is "The Liability", which I don't really get. But I do know that I'm "liable" to kick some ass at Pilates!


10:35 AM:

Workout finished. Did some "plunking" and a little bit of stretching but mostly tried to stay out of Autumn's way. She accidentally kicked me a few times, but after the sixth time I was wondering if maybe it wasn't an accident. :/


12:00 PM:

Lunch now. The Director brought me a jar of pickled pig's feet from the 7-Eleven down the road. Apparently the pickling burns fat? I have seen those in gas stations for years but never tempted to try one. They are actually pretty delicious. Tastes like a rubbery pickle, which is good in my book! I even "traded" one to Mittens for a few bites of Purina.


5:00 PM:

Excited for this evening. Ready for this? I have a DATE!! Yes, friends, it's really happening. I met this gentleman online, meeting for dinner in half an hour.


5:45 PM:

Well, THAT was awkward. :/  Apparently I am not hip on the lingo the dating scene is using these days. Turns out being "into furries" does NOT mean you like an unshaved lady. His costume was incredible but I could tell there was no love connection. I got some pasta and a bucket of chicken wings to go.


9:00 PM:

Tucking in. Watching some romantic comedy with Mark Wahlberg. Remember when he was in Marky Mark & the Funky Bunch? You could bounce a quarter off that tush. I bet you still can!