7:30 AM:
Waking up a little sore today. I feel like I was really pushing it yesterday, hoping for some impressive results today. :)
7:35 AM:
Up 1 pound. :/
8:10 AM:
Having a hard-boiled egg for breakfast. Got a note from the Director reminding me to drink a tall glass of his special workout supplement. I didn't think my stomach could take it, but getting used to it now.
10:30 AM:
On set, ready to work my "lowers". Let's get some action down there!
11:05 AM:
Workout finished. Made a couple of jokes about the Director working my lowers, but he didn't appreciate that. A restraining order was mentioned. :/ Autumn gave me a special "Modifier's Chair" to sit in. I wasn't directly on camera, but the Director says they have enough footage and I should just relax and enjoy the workout. Gave me a big tub of buttered popcorn which I thought was sweet. I told him he can check out my lowers anytime, but he threatened to call my Union rep so I was pretty much quiet after that.
12:00 PM:
Went to a fancy bistro to treat myself to a nice lunch. Asked the waiter about vegetarian options. Almost went with a pasta primavera, even though that has a lot of carbs, but then I saw they had a fried chicken platter -- hello?!? Vegetarians really need to get the word out on the street about the whole frying thing. Topped it with mashed potatoes and gravy since condiments are free on the Fix. Delicious!
5:30 PM:
Dinner time. I am super hungry but really want to eat light. Having some broccoli, sautéed mushrooms, kale salad, and a quart of the Director's weight loss drink.
9:30 PM:
Movie night! Super excited, there is a "Look Who's Talking" marathon on TBS. If there's anything cuter than talking babies, I'd sure like to know about it!